Business leaders often declare that employees are their most important assets. But few employers truly define what that means in their workplace.
Employer commitment to employees and their success is one of the top 5 drivers of happiness at work, according to the 2019 MetLife US Employee Benefits Study.
When employees are supported, they’re more engaged and productive. But when employees feel undervalued, they leave at the first opportunity available.
HR management, owners and partners are inundated with managing the day to day human resource tasks, leaving little time to focus on growing current employees.
Growing your firm, talent, and workforce takes time – there’s no shortcut to building value. In order to get a return on any asset, you MUST invest in that asset. So, if employees are your greatest asset, prove it.
After this webinar, you will know:
- How to engage employees in performance reviews
- Why you should never ignore minor employee incidents in your firm
- How to protect your firm from legal issues associated with labor laws
- Why a career path is essential for employee retention
- How we’ve developed a module to aid your HR management
Steven Burns, FAIA
Chief Creative Officer