Webinar will air on April 3rd at noon CST
For engineering firms, capturing billable time and expenses, developing accurate budgets and forecasts, and maximizing profitability should always be among your top priorities. Project accounting provides you with the ability to accurately assess and monitor budgets and measure the financial performance of projects. This webinar explains the importance of project accounting and how it allows firms to accurately assess the ROI of individual projects.
At the end of this session, you will know how to:
- Monitor project performance, forecast workloads accurately, and get real-time visibility into project finances
- Manage the successful execution of projects all the way through to financial accountability
- Assess the tools that help you track financial performance and make effective decisions at the project-level
- Streamline and automate the capture of all billable and non-billable time and expenses
- Identify trouble areas that could impact margins
About Steven Burns
Steven is a licensed architect and a member of the College of Fellows of the American Institute of Architects. He sold his architectural firm in 2007 to work full-time on the startup he launched to create ArchiOffice, and now guides the development of BQE Core, the cutting-edge cloud project accounting platform. He earned his Master of Architecture degree from the Harvard University Graduate School of Design and his Bachelor of Fine Arts from Syracuse University. His passions include ultra-endurance cycling (he’s ridden as far as 522 miles without stopping) and working with Los Angeles Social Venture Partners to help innovative non-profits change the landscape for social justice.