Aired: October 29, 2020 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM CDT
During these unprecedented times, AE finance and accounting leaders have adjusted their business processes to help their teams be successful in the “new normal”. With remote work here to stay, technology will continue to play a major role in driving this success.
Join EleVia Software and Chris Nguyen, Principal and Controller from Interior Architects as he shares how his organization uses technology to maximize performance regardless of where their team is located. By embracing technology, learn how Interior Architects is automating mundane tasks to help their team work on the highest order opportunities in their business.
In this webcast, we will discuss:
- Functioning financially while working remotely and benefits of automation
- How automated Payables Approval and Tracking helped make the remote move possible
- Special achievements – annual audit and ASC606 compliance
- Virtual implementation of financial platforms and tools
- Simple tips and tricks for success when managing a remote team
- Understanding and shaping a Financial Technology vision for 2021 and beyond
Controller and Principal, IA Interior Architects, Inc.
Chris has over 30 years of financial leadership in the AE industry, starting with Engineering then leading to Architecture. With his broad experience, Chris is passionate about harnessing technology together with compliance expertise to add nimbleness to the stewardship of his organization.
Executive Vice President, EleVia Software
Ron is deeply committed to organizational improvements and helping customers be more successful. Ron has served as CEO of one of Minnesota’s fastest-growing technology companies and as a principle in sixteen startups. He loves to blend the power of technology with the power of talented people.