Highlands Ranch, Colo. — Arcadis has been appointed to three framework contracts by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Europe District. The series of framework contracts cover environmental and remediation services for sites in Germany, Poland, Italy, Belgium and the Netherlands. The combined value of all framework contracts is approximately $30 million over three years.
Mark Albe, European Account Manager at Arcadis commented, “We are delighted to be appointed on this set of frameworks and to help support the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers with their important work. This further expands on our longstanding relationship with the U.S. Department of Defense, and we look forward to working with them over the course of these contracts and beyond. The appointment is also a testament to our specialized expertise in environmental remediation, site assessments, brownfields and hydrogeology across the globe.”
The framework contracts were awarded under a multiple award task order as follows:
- Environmental Services Three Year Framework Contract for Germany and Poland;
- Environmental Services Three Year Framework Contract for Italy;
- Environmental Services Three Year Framework Contract for Belgium and The Netherlands.
In addition, Arcadis has been appointed as prime consultant on two connected environmental projects:
- Environmental Services at U.S. Air Force Base Spangdahlem and U.S. LEED Green Building Certification for a renovated U.S. dental clinic in Landstuhl in Germany for the German Construction Agency (LBB);
- Remediation Services for all Base and Option Tasks at Grafenwöhr, Germany, for U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Europe District.