Paris — Trimble announced the availability of the Trimble T10 Tablet, a rugged, high-performance data processing platform that brings the advantages of fast computing power and a large screen to the field. It is now available through the SITECH dealer channel for use in civil engineering and construction applications.
Features of the Trimble T10 Tablet include:
- Military-grade ruggedness to withstand harsh conditions at a construction job site
- 10.1-inch, sunlight readable display for reading text, graphics and complex maps under any field conditions
- Multi-touch screen that works with a stylus, fingers or capacitive gloves
- Compatible with Trimble SCS900 Site Controller Software and Trimble SitePulse software
- Microsoft Windows 10 operating system
The Trimble T10 Tablet used with Trimble SCS900 Site Controller Software is ideal for field work including measuring and verifying ground levels and site features; computing progress and material stockpile volumes; monitoring and conducting quality control for earthworks and paving operations; synchronizing design and field data via the Internet; and more.
Field managers can use the Trimble T10 Tablet with SitePulse software for planning, site navigation and reporting tasks, and to increase communications between the field and office by connecting more people on the jobsite.
For more information, visit www.construction.trimble.com.