The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced on February 27, 2019 that it would facilitate the development of a national Water Reuse Action Plan (WRAP) to foster the growth of water recycling as an important component of integrated water resources management. Join EPA’s Assistant Administrator for Water, Dave Ross, and top water officials from other key federal agencies on September 10 for the draft National Water Reuse Action Plan Announcement & Roundtable Discussion at the 34th Annual WateReuse Symposium.
Water is critical to our nation’s health, strength, security, and resilience, but the solutions available to manage water and its availability are often complex. Water reuse can be a valuable tool to enhance the availability and effective use of resources.
Tuesday, September 10, 2019
12:15 pm – 1:30 pm
34th Annual WateReuse Symposium
Marriott Marquis San Diego, Pacific Ballroom 14-19
333 W Harbor Dr., San Diego, CA 92101
Keynote: Dave Ross, Assistant Administrator, Office of Water, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Roundtable Moderator: Aubrey Bettencourt, Senior Advisor to the Assistant Secretary for Water and Science, Department of the Interior
- Mary Neumayr, Chairman, White House Council on Environmental Quality
- Ryan Fisher, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army for Civil Works, Army Corps of Engineers
- Timothy Petty, Assistant Secretary for Water and Science, U.S. Department of the Interior
- Brenda Burman, Commissioner, Bureau of Reclamation, U.S. Department of the Interior
- Daniel Simmons, Assistant Secretary Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, U.S. Department of Energy
- Dave Ross, Assistant Administrator, Office of Water, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency