Happy New Year and welcome back! You might still be trying to get back into “work mode” since returning from some much-needed R&R, or maybe you already are ankle-deep in the beginnings of the business the new year is bringing. But before we dive deep into 2011, we’d like to take a step back and see what topics were most important to the readers of CE News magazine in 2010. And, we’d like to give a sincere thank you for your continued support.
Organized below are the 10 most-read magazine articles online, as determined by number of pageviews (according to Google Analytics). Take a look — you might find a valuable piece of information that otherwise would have been missed!
10. West Virginia geology demands complex bridge foundations (Dec. 2009)
8. /article/exploring-engineering-education (June 2010)
6. 12th Annual CE News Salary Survey (June 2010)
5. The death spiral of testing and inspection in construction (Aug. 2010)
3. 2010 Best Civil Engineering Firms To Work For (Oct. 2010)