DEERFIELD, ILL. — Stagnito Media, in collaboration with management consulting and research firm ZweigWhite, has identified the best civil engineering, structural engineering, multidiscipline A/E services, environmental service, and architecture firms to work for in its annual ranking of top industry firms. These outstanding employers were selected based on their commitment to provide a positive work environment and challenging and interesting work opportunities for their employees, and for achieving high levels of employee satisfaction.
A total of 79 firms, including 12 honorable mentions, were recognized for their efforts to create outstanding workplace environments at an awards reception on Sept. 28 at Stagnito Media’s 2010 Best Firms To Work For Summit in Las Vegas.
The top three 2010 Best Civil Engineering Firms To Work For are:
1) Delta Airport Consultants, Inc. (79 employees • Richmond, Va.)
2) Calibre Engineering, Inc. (12 employees • Littleton, Colo.)
3) Bowers + Kubota (92 employees • Waipahu, Hawaii)
The top three 2010 Best Structural Engineering Firms To Work For are:
1) Forell/Elsesser, Inc. (40 employees • San Francisco)
2) Barrish Pelham & Associates, Inc. (14 employees • Sacramento, Calif.)
3) PCS Structural Solutions (39 employees • Tacoma, Wash.)
The top three 2010 Best Multidiscipline A/E Services Firms To Work For are:
1) Hankins and Anderson, Inc. (234 employees • Glen Allen, Va.)
2) McDonough Bolyard Peck, Inc. (269 employees • Fairfax, Va.)
3) Parkhill, Smith & Cooper, Inc. (230 employees • Lubbock, Texas)
The top three 2010 Best Architecture Firms To Work For are:
1) TowerPinkster (63 employees • Kalamazoo, Mich.)
2) NAC|Architecture (135 employees • Spokane, Wash.)
3) Scott&Goble Architects (84 employees • Tulsa, Okla.)
The top three 2010 Best Environmental Service Firms To Work For are:
1) All4, Inc. (21 employees • Kimberton, Penn.)
2) The ELM Group, Inc. (53 employees • Princeton, N.J.)
3) EnSafe, Inc. (221 employees • Memphis, Tenn.)
The full lists can be viewed at http://hotfirm.com/our-awards/best-firms-to-work-for/.
The Best Civil Engineering Firms To Work For and Best Multidiscipline A/E Services Firms To Work For are sponsored by CE News. The Best Structural Engineering Firms To Work For and Best Architecture Firms To Work For are sponsored by Structural Engineering & Design. The Best Environmental Services Firms To Work For list is sponsored by the Environmental Business Journal and CE News.
For more information, contact Shanon Fauerbach, editorial director at Stagnito Media, at firstname.lastname@example.org.