www.mbma.com: The Metal Building Manufacturers Association (MBMA), the metal building systems industry leader for more than 65 years, continues to grow with a record six new members. These include:
Building Systems member:
- Baker Industrial Fabrication, LLC, a custom steel fabricator.
- Donovan Group, manufacturer of the DonoBrace steel rod bracing system.
- IDEAS CONNX, LLC, which creates design, analysis and engineering software.
- Intertape Polymer Group, a manufacturer of vapor barriers and retarders.
- Nucor Sheet Mill Group, which produces flat-rolled steel.
- Our Barndominium Life, a Barndominium designer using metal building system technology.
“These six new members will, from across the industry, put MBMA in an even stronger position to promote modern metal building systems,” says Tony Bouquot, MBMA general manager.
The association has two membership categories: Building Systems members, composed of metal building systems manufacturers; and Associate members, which includes metal building systems suppliers, architecture and engineering firms, and related service providers. MBMA’s Building Systems members collectively manufacture more than 28,000 buildings every year.
To learn about membership opportunities, contact MBMA at email@example.com.
Founded in 1956, MBMA serves manufacturers and suppliers who work with industry professionals, architects, building designers, educators, building code officials and others to advance the metal building systems industry. The efforts of member volunteers and association staff regularly lead to industry improvements and groundbreaking research. Resources at MBMA.com include technical materials, research reports, videos and design guides. The MBMA blog provides the most current research and new ideas to propel the industry.