WALTHAM, MASS. — Donald Dusenberry, P.E., senior principal of Simpson Gumpertz & Heger Inc. (SGH) will co-present the Facility Siting Workshop with Georges Melhem, president and CEO; Henry Ozog, general partner; and Neil Prophet, senior partner of ioMosaic Corp.
Topics for the workshop include:
• Facility siting standards: API RP 752 and other related standards
• Building siting evaluation process
• Blast loads on buildings: blast curves and advanced blast simulation techniques
• Building analysis and design tools: building damage assessment and detailed structural analysis
• Occupant vulnerability from explosions
• Building siting evaluation for fire and toxic releases
• Facility siting accidents
• Facility siting case studies to demonstrate quantitative risk-based approach
The workshop will be held at the Holiday Inn Houston.
For more information, or to register, please visit www.iomosaic.com/training/facility_siting_workshop.aspx.