Farmington Hills, Mich. — More than 2,000 engineers, architects, contractors, educators, manufacturers, and material representatives from around the world are expected to convene at the The Grand America Hotel & The Little America Hotel, Salt Lake City, March 25-29, 2018, to collaborate on concrete codes, specifications, and practices. Technical and educational sessions will provide attendees with the latest research, case studies, best practices, and the opportunity to earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs).
The ACI Convention is an opportunity to showcase the companies, projects, current events, and landmarks that inspired the convention theme of “Concrete Elevated.” Convention highlights include:
- International Lunch with special guest Koichi Maekawa
- Student Fiber-Reinforced Concrete Bowling Ball Competition
- Student Networking Reception
- Reception Honoring Professor Michael P. Collins
- Student Lunch with speaker Nikki Stone, Olympic Gold Medalist
- Contractors’ Day Lunch with speaker Dr. Matt Townsend, Leadership Consultant
- An industry exhibition showcasing up to 70 exhibitors
Throughout the convention, ACI will hold over 300 committee meetings, 40+ technical sessions, an industry trade exhibition, networking events, and more. Registration is open online through March 5, 2018 and discounted rates are offered until February 25, 2018.
To learn more about the ACI Convention and to register, visit www.aciconvention.org.