Offering maximizes value and productivity, lowers cost of software ownership.
BUDAPEST – Graphisoft, the developer of award-winning Building Information Modeling (BIM) solutions for architecture, has announced a new global Software Service Agreement (SSA) program for Archicad users — Graphisoft Forward. Available immediately with Archicad 25, Graphisoft Forward maximizes value and productivity while lowering the overall cost of software ownership through exclusive tools, training, support, and services. Early access to downloads and free product updates guarantees that users benefit from the latest innovations and capabilities.
The name Graphisoft Forward symbolizes the company’s commitment to success, progress, and efficiency. In addition to providing one-on-one technical support, professional training, and getting the latest innovations as they become available, the benefits of Graphisoft Forward respond to the real-world demands of running an architectural firm today.
“During the early days of the pandemic, firm principals saw firsthand how crucial an emergency license of Archicad could be for their businesses,” said Huw Roberts, Graphisoft CEO. “Providing this continuity of service as we did, helped us decide to make it a permanent feature. Graphisoft Forward further proves why so many successful firms work with us.”
Benefits of the program work to eliminate the worry of falling behind the current software, establish confidence that timely solutions to the occasional problem are a simple call or email away, and so much more.
A complete list of Graphisoft Forward customer benefits is below:
- All Upgrades Included – users get every update as they become available without paying extra
- Volume discounts, preferential pricing, and free or reduced admission to events lower the total cost of software ownership while maximizing value and benefits.
- Training and access to Graphisoft’s knowledge base help users gain fast and efficient use of Archicad — adding value to the firm and increasing their own competitive edge.
- Personal Technical Support – unlimited access to Graphisoft’s dedicated localized Technical Center.
- License Pooling – automatic optimization of a company’s software license usage.
- Emergency Licenses – guaranteed access to emergency licenses.
- License Key Insurance – replace a stolen, damaged, or malfunctioning license – once a year, free of charge.
- BIMx Model Private Hosting and Sharing – 10Gb private storage space included.
- Graphisoft Learn discounts – discounted courses about Archicad, BIMx, and BIMcloud.
- Epic Games’ Twinmotion included – create impressive presentations with 3D design and visualization workflows.
- Library Part Maker Add-On – create virtually any custom object.