Columbia, Md. — Global design and BIM software solutions provider Vectorworks, Inc. invites professionals, educators and students in the AEC, landscape and entertainment industries to attend the fourth annual Vectorworks Design Summit, Nov. 4-6, 2018, in Phoenix. Hosted at the Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass, the conference includes industry sessions, tech support, networking events, keynotes and hands-on training. Multiple sessions will offer continuing education credits.
“The Summit is the most cost-effective way for designers to maximize their investment in Vectorworks and improve their company’s bottom line,” said Vectorworks CEO Biplab Sarkar. “It is my hope that all attendees will leave Arizona with inspiration and valuable experience to strengthen their career in the design industry.”
There will be two keynotes and 50+ sessions led by 35 industry experts, like Joseph Marshall, project architect and technology coordinator at Flansburgh Architects; Todd McCurdy, president and director of landscape architecture and planning at Huitt-Zollars; Scott Barnes, lighting console programmer for motion pictures and many more.
- Pre-Early Bird: Now to June 22 — Attendees can register for $399 and take advantage of a waived resort fee. Plus, there is a buy one, get one free special on registration.
- Early Bird: June 22 to July 31 — Registration for the event will increase to $499, but the resort fee will still be waived. Plus, there is still a buy one, get one free special on registration.
- Regular Conference: July 31 to September 28 — Registration will increase to $599.
- Last Chance: September 28 to November 2 — Registration will increase to $699.
- Student and Professor Rate — As part of Vectorworks’ commitment to supporting the academic community, students and professors can register from now until June 22 for just $49, or at any time after for $99.
To see the full list of sessions and to register, visit www.vectorworks.net/design-summit.