Site Provides Resources for a Range of Solutions for More Than 20 Industries
- Food and Beverage (Commercial Baking, Meat, Poultry, Seafood Processing, Bottling, Canning and Beverage Processing)
- Industrial Data (Micro Data Centers, Edge Computing, Retail Warehouses)
- Manufacturing (Steel, Paper, Glass, Material Handling, Plastic/Rubber, Wood, Printing/Packaging)
- Infrastructure (Water and Wastewater Treatment)
- Energy (Battery Energy Storage and Charging, System Integrators, Green Energy Systems)
“The new site resources are designed to meet the increasing demand for industry-specific education for thermal management and signaling, ” said Jon LaPorta, VP, Marketing and Sales, Pfannenberg USA. “We recognize a need to help people with various levels of knowledge understand the benefits of these technologies and how they fit into their processes.”
Pfannenberg’s thermal management solutions for enclosure electronics range from the highly energy-efficient Original Filterfan® to the PWS Air/Water Heat Exchangers that can remove a considerable amount of heat while isolating sensitive electronics from a corrosive atmosphere outside of the enclosure.
Signaling systems are also critically important to keeping employees safe and systems running smoothly Pfannenberg has developed a broad range of audible and visual signaling technologies to indicate the status of a machine, process, or test procedure, a warning of a dangerous situation, or required corrective action. An alarm to alert personnel of life-threatening and emergencies.
Access the new industry group pages here: https://www.pfannenbergusa.com/solutions/pfannenberg-industry-groups/