Manchester, N.H. — Newforma, a leader in Project Information Management (PIM) software for architects, engineers, contractors and owners (AECO) worldwide, released the State of Technology Executive Report, findings from a recently conducted survey of AEC professionals in the United States.
“We embarked on a quest to discover the most common software applications used by architects, engineers and construction professionals, and to create greater awareness around the top technology challenges plaguing the profession,” said Leslie Garrett, VP of Marketing, Newforma. “We published this resource for the AEC profession to showcase the survey data in a way that allows AEC professionals to easily and quickly benchmark their firm and software ecosystem against an audience of their peers.”
The State of Technology Executive Report is available for immediate download at https://www.newforma.com/news-resources/downloads. Highlights from the State of Technology Executive Report include:
- 873 respondents
- Thought-leadership article
- Most common mobile devices used in the field
- Project file storage solutions
- Software applications including Time & Billing, Email, Email Management, Construction Specification, ERP, PDF Mark-up and Review, Contract Management, Design Application, and BIM.
- Top Technology Challenges
- Top PIM Challenges
- Likelihood of a legal dispute
Newforma will present survey results in a webinar, Overcoming the Top Three Technology and PIM Challenges, on Thursday, February 28, 2019. More information about this event, and registration information for this event, can be found at https://www.constructionbusinessowner.com/top-3-tech-challenges-watch-2019.