Washington, DC — The National Council for Public-Private Partnerships (NCPPP) recognizes the winners of the 2019 National Public-Private Partnership Awards, presented by Capital Partnerships at the Partnership Awards Luncheon on Wednesday, May 15, in Denver, Colorado.
“NCPPP recognizes those organizations and individuals that advance the concept and implementation of public-private partnerships across the country,” said NCPPP President Sandy Hoe. “We are proud to recognize innovators and leaders whose work serves as exemplary partnership models, particularly at a time when P3s are taking on a more prominent role in the United States.”
Awards were presented during NCPPP’s annual conference, P3Connect 2019.
A summary list of the winners to be recognized for their achievements is included below.
Excellence in Public Leadership Award Winners
- Deborah Flint, Chief Executive Officer, Los Angeles World Airports
- David Spector, Former Director, Colorado High Performance Transportation Enterprise
Excellence in Private Leadership Award Winner
- Mac Bell, Director and Head of P3 Investments, Fengate Asset Management
Infrastructure Project Award Winner
- Biosolids Drying Facility, Great Lakes Water Authority & New England Fertilizer Company
Innovation Project Award Winner
- Paine Field, Snohomish County, Washington & Propeller Airports
Service Project Award Winner
- Hill Farms State Office Building, State of Wisconsin & Smith Gilbane
Outstanding Legal Advisor
- Nossaman LLP
Outstanding Financial Advisor
Outstanding Technical Advisor Winner
Outstanding Emerging Project Winners
- Gordie Howe International Bridge, Windsor-Detroit Bridge Authority & Bridging North America General Partnership
- Los Angeles International Airport Consolidated Rent-A-Car, (Los Angeles World Airports & LA Gateway Partners) & Automated People Mover (Los Angeles World Airports & LINXS)