Few things create more dread to an engineering firm than having to deal with project and office management. If only we had more time to spend doing what we love and attracted us to the profession in the first place. This webinar will look into the latest cloud technologies that are designed specifically for the management of Engineering and Architectural firms. Will we look at some of these disruptive tools, discuss strategies for how every firm can bridge the divide and take a deep dive into one solution that provides a full 360-degree view of the firm and projects.
After watching this webinar, you will:
- Understand why cloud computing is essential for firms to successfully thrive in the coming decades
- Understand the varied landscape of cloud solutions available to help AE firms handle all aspects of their business
- Understand the meaning of artificial intelligence as it relates to the future of architecture and why it should be embraced and not feared
- Best practices for finding the right solutions, initiating the transition and managing expectations
- See a demonstration of how a cloud-native, fully integrated solution can help manage all aspects of an AE practice.
Take the Quiz