Avatech Solutions, Inc., announced its Autodesk 2008 Rollout event series for civil engineers, and survey, architectural, and building design professionals. Each half-day, free event begins at 9 a.m.
Participants can see the latest features of Autodesk software, including AutoCAD 2008, AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD Map 3D, Rapid Design Visualization, AutoCAD Architecture 2008 (formerly Architectural Desktop), Autodesk VIZ, Autodesk 3ds Max, Revit Architecture 2008, Autodesk FMDesktop, Revit Structure 2008, AutoCAD MEP 2008 (formerly Autodesk Building Systems), and Revit MEP 2008 (formerly Revit Systems).
Avatech Solutions’ Autodesk 2008 Rollout will be held at the following locations and dates:
- Richmond, Va., Tuesday, May 1;
- St. Paul, Minn., Tuesday, May 1;
- Chicago, Wednesday, May 2;
- Dallas, Wednesday, May 2;
- Virginia Beach, Va., Wednesday, May 2;
- Denver, Thursday, May 3;
- Indianapolis, Thursday, May 3;
- Raleigh, N.C., Thursday, May 3;
- Tampa, Fla., Friday, May 4;
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Tuesday, May 8;
- Columbus, Ohio, Tuesday, May 8;
- Cleveland, Wednesday, May 9;
- Des Moines, Iowa, Wednesday, May 9;
- Baltimore, Thursday, May 10;
- Detroit, Thursday, May 10; and
- Omaha, Neb., Thursday, May 10.
Register online at www.avatech.com/web/rollout.