Framingham, Mass. — Rand Worldwide announced that with less than one month left to enter IMAGINiT Technologies’ RENDERiT Contest, the time to upload a rendering of your favorite design is now. Top design, civil and mechanical engineers and architects using Autodesk software across the building, civil and mechanical fields are competing to win one of three prizes. Winners will all be chosen through public voting via IMAGINiT’s Facebook Page.
“We typically work with our clients to recommend technology, help them implement it and then ensure the effective adoption of this technology into their workflows and design processes,” says Tim Johnson, senior vice president, IMAGINiT Technologies. “When we partner with customers, we don’t often get to experience the truly innovative designs that our clients are creating on the frontlines with Autodesk 3D design software. IMAGINiT’s RENDERiT Contest allows us to see the powerful ideas that these design tools bring to reality. We truly enjoy exposing the work of the brightest designers to a like-minded community and soliciting feedback from this peer group on their designs.”
How to Enter
- Designers simply upload their best rendering that was developed using software or products from either Autodesk or IMAGINiT Technologies. The contest is free to enter.
- IMAGINiT will share all entries across their social networks and entrants are encouraged to do the same.
- The submission deadline is October 1, 2014.
The public will determine the three winners by voting for their favorite rendering on IMAGINiT’s RENDERiT Contest Facebook Page.
Voting closes on October 7, 2014, and winners will be announced on October 8, 2014.
Voters will also be eligible for a prize as everyone who votes will be entered into a drawing for a $100 Apple gift card.
- First prize: MakerBot Replicator Mini 3D Printer
- Second prize: Polaroid Socialmatic
- Third prize: Pebble Steel Smartwatch
For more details on IMAGINiT’s RENDERiT Contest, prizing information and full contest rules, visit the IMAGINiT RENDERiT Contest Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/IMAGINiTTechnologies/app_451684954848385.