Downers Grove, Ill. — The Illinois Tollway announced that it is seeking firms to provide design and construction management services for 16 new contracts as part of the sixth year of the 15-year, $12 billion capital program, Move Illinois: The Illinois Tollway Driving the Future.
The contracts advertised in PSB 17-2 will provide for an upcoming estimated $55 million in professional engineering services contracts related to the Tollway’s Move Illinois Program and include:
- Five design contracts for the new I-490 Tollway.
- One design contract for the Illinois Route 47 Interchange on the Reagan Memorial Tollway (I-88).
- One design contract for reconstruction of the Edens Spur (I-94).
- One design contract for pavement and structural work on the Tri-State Tollway (I-294).
- Two design upon request contracts.
- One construction management contract for the Illinois Route 390 Interchange on the I-490 Tollway.
- One construction management contract for ramps on the Reagan Memorial Tollway (I-88)/Tri-State Tollway (I-294) Interchange.
- One construction management contract for landscaping and miscellaneous work on the Jane Addams Memorial Tollway (I-90).
- Two construction management upon request contracts.
- One contract for traffic operations and maintenance.
Firms interested in submitting a proposal can visit the “Doing Business” section on the Tollway’s website at www.illinoistollway.com for more information. Submissions are due March 27, 2017, with contracts expected to be awarded by the Illinois Tollway Board of Directors spring 2017. Work is expected to begin this year.