Denver — The International Erosion Control Association Region One (IECA) established a new chapter in Canada. The Canadian Chapter of the International Erosion Control Association is Canada’s essential educational and networking resource for stormwater management, erosion and sediment control and stream protection and restoration.
“We are very excited to have the Canadian Chapter of IECA become a valuable part of our organization,” said IECA Executive Director Sharan Wilson, “We believe that the large and diverse community in Canada will find value and benefits in the IECA programs and initiatives.”
In addition to educational programs, workshops and events, the chapter will advocate on behalf of Canadian erosion and sediment control, stormwater industry.
The Canadian Chapter of IECA will be led by:
- Glenn MacMillan, C.E.T., President
- Harry Reinders, Vice President
- Mark Myrowich, CPESC, CISEC, Treasurer
- Ron D. Bisaillon, Jr. Secretary
- Trent R. Hatfield, Provincial Representative
- Timothy M. Egler-Wiome, B. Eng, Provincial Representative
- Robert G. Wills, CISEC, Provincial Representative
- Giles Rivard, Provincial Representative
- Jamie P. McCamon, Environmental Tech, Provincial Representative
“The Canadian Chapter of IECA is excited about the opportunity to become the single essential resource for erosion and sediment control, stormwater management, stream protection and restoration across Canada. ” says Canadian Chapter President Glenn MacMillan, C.E.T., Toronto and Region Conservation Authority.