San Francisco, CA – Ideate Software, an Autodesk® AEC Industry Partner and Autodesk® Authorized Developer, announced that its website, www.ideatesoftware.com, is now available in Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Japanese and Spanish. This enhancement aligns their website with their five applications for Revit software, which were translated to the new languages with their May 2021 updates.
“The new language options give more Revit users the ability to learn how our products streamline architecture, engineering, construction and owner workflows,” said Bob Palioca, President and CEO, Ideate Software. “The website, along with our recent product translations, are more ways we are working to help our customers get a strong return on their investment in Revit software.”
The Ideate Software website automatically appears in the local language for visitors in countries whose primary language is one of the six available. The site will continue to be in English for all other countries.
Ideate Software develops five Revit productivity-enhancing applications:
- Ideate BIMLink – The industry standard for exporting data from Revit models to Excel for editing
- Ideate Sticky – Live-link Excel data as schedules or Word, Excel and PDFs as images in Revit projects
- Ideate Explorer – See every element and instance of every element in the Revit model
- Ideate StyleManager – Review, merge, purge and delete styles
- IdeateApps – Automate common Revit tasks
To learn more about how Ideate Software products help Revit users save time, increase model accuracy, improve deliverables and elevate design, visit the website. You can also download 14-day trial versions or purchase the US$500 bundle for access to all the solutions for six months.