February 25th, 2021
Project teams are dispersed now more than ever before — either working in different geographies, at a home office, or at a job site. Given the remote nature of today’s workforce and that data is stored in a variety of locations, project team members need to access and manage their project data from wherever they are, from any device.
Join Newforma to learn how you can streamline workflows and improve project delivery with a hybrid solution.
- The evolution of Project Information Management
- How Project Information Management challenges have evolved
- Why a Hybrid solution makes sense for the AEC Industry
- What to look for in a hybrid solution
- Examples of common workflows improved with a hybrid solution
Thomas Maleski, Solutions Engineer, Newforma
Tom is a Solutions Engineer with over twenty years of experience working for Architectural, Structural, and MEP/FP firms by providing training, mentoring and guidance, project audits and troubleshooting, and maintaining software installations and licensing.