ZweigWhite, publisher of Civil Connection, The Zweig Letter and CE News, recently honored 10 civil engineering firms for their achievement in balancing firm growth with employee satisfaction. The firms were all named on both The Zweig Letter Hot Firm 2006 List, which ranks the fastest-growing architecture, engineering, and environmental consulting firms, and the CE News Best Civil Engineering Firms To Work For 2006 List.
The following firms received a Pinnacle Award at the Best Firm To Work For Summit last fall:
- Cole & Associates, Inc.
- GeoSyntec Consultants, Inc.
- Hall & Foreman, Inc.
- Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
- Langan Engineering & Environmental Services
- Matrix Design Group, Inc.
- Mid-Valley Engineering, Inc.
- Pacific Advanced Civil Engineering, Inc.
- Wood Rodgers, Inc.
Click here to download a free special report profiling each of the inaugural Pinnacle Award winners and how they reached the top.