Announcing HxGN Live GeoSummit, the flagship digital event of Hexagon’s Geosystems division. Towards Autonomous Solutions and Digital Realities — Innovating for the Future.
Heerbrugg, Switzerland – Hexagon, a global leader in digital reality solutions, is hosting a three-day virtual event, HxGN Live GeoSummit, from September 21-23, 2021. During the event, Hexagon experts will deliver thought-provoking presentations on how to unleash the power of data to change the world for the better.
The GeoSummit will provide insights into Hexagon’s vision of a future where business, industry and humanity thrive in a way that’s sustainable. Celebrating 100 Years Innovation Heerbrugg, speakers look back at industry-shaping innovations from the past and provide an outlook on how Hexagon’s advances in sensor, software and autonomous solutions harmonize the planet, people and profits. The sessions craft a compelling picture of how digital solutions put data to work in various industries to create value, increase profits, drive productivity, enhance safety and build a more sustainable planet. Attendees will learn about exciting new features for Hexagon’s cloud-based visualization platform HxDR as well as the latest additions to the iconic, award-winning Leica BLK series: the Leica BLK ARC — an autonomous laser scanning module for robots — and the Leica BLK2FLY — the world’s first autonomous flying laser scanner.
Keynote speakers at the GeoSummit include:
- Thomas Harring, President at Hexagon’s Geosystems division: In the past, innovation was important, today innovation is essential
- Maria Luthström, Head of Sustainability at Hexagon: The certainty of sustainability — three questions to answer that will transform our future
- Burkhard Böckem, Chief Technology Officer at Hexagon: From smart digital realities towards an autonomous future
With ground-breaking innovation across many industries, HxGN Live GeoSummit 2021 is a unique opportunity to participate on the journey towards an autonomous and sustainable future. We are delighted to present again so much ground-breaking innovation for many industries.
Technology highlight sessions will showcase Hexagon’s new autonomous solutions and the positive impact they will are making on the future — enabling customers to do more, quickly and easily. Experts will be sharing the latest features and functionality that are set to deliver valuable new enhancements and benefits to entire industries.
Industry tracks have been designed to provide a deeper dive around topics affecting core industries:
- Pure Surveying: For over 100 years, Leica Geosystems, part of Hexagon, has supported surveyors to expand their services and grow their businesses. Within this track, attendees learn what’s coming next to help solve the challenges surveyors face today and tomorrow.
- Heavy and Building Construction: Join Hexagon on the road to a more automated and sustainable future for construction. Sessions in this track will cover best practices for leveraging best-in-class workflows; show how to increase productivity with software and sensor solutions; discuss the advantages of cloud-based data sharing; outline the benefits of scanning for project tracking and verification; share innovations in monitoring and demonstrate AI-powered real-time construction progress tracking and documentation.
- Geospatial Content Solutions: Catch the latest product roadmap updates, see exciting new features demonstrated for the first time and be among the first to learn about new product launches.
To explore the agenda and sign up for HxGN Live GeoSummit 2021, click here.