Norcross, Ga. — HxGN LIVE, Hexagon’s annual international conference and exhibition, goes global in 2015 with two locations — June 1-4 in Las Vegas and Nov. 18-20 in Hong Kong — featuring the Hexagon Geosystems Track. This conference highlights the latest trends in information, measurement, and visualization technologies.
The Las Vegas conference features exclusive technology previews, a showcase of best practices, keynotes, social events, unlimited networking and much more. Register for Las Vegas at the special Priority rate until Jan. 12, 2015.
The Hexagon Geosystems Track, starring solutions and products from Leica Geosystems, Z/I Imaging, Aibotix and other brands of the Hexagon Geosystems family, will feature more than 100 presentations incorporating user testimonials, reports on industry trends, new technology previews, interactive technical demonstrations, training classes and special networking opportunities.
The Geosystems Track is organized into four sub-tracks:
· Surveying & Infrastructure — With an extensive portfolio of solutions for surveying and infrastructure projects, customers will learn about the latest product developments and attend presentations made by professionals using Leica Geosystems solutions. Hands-on training will be available using total stations, MultiStation and GNSS, and experts involved in product development and fellow users will be available for discussion.
· HDS/3D Laser Scanning — High Definition Surveying and 3D laser scanning by Leica Geosystems provides optimal workflows for converting point clouds of reality into final client deliverables. Measurement professionals and recipients and users of accurate spatial information alike benefit. Civil engineers, plant designers, CAD professionals, architects, contractors, forensic investigators, archaeologists and owner/operators can all profit from cost savings and added-value. Customers will experience demonstrations with ScanStations and much more.
· Geospatial Solutions — The market leader in geospatial mapping technology will showcase new developments and unique applications across a portfolio of airborne, UAV and mobile mapping solutions. Complete workflows from sensors to solutions demonstrate state-of-the-art technologies in all steps from data capturing, post processing to information generation. Attendees will learn about the latest developments of tridicon's automated 3D city modeling, experience UAV live demos with Aibot X6 and mobile mapping with a new Pegasus system, and see next product generation of airborne imaging sensors, topo-, shallow water and deep sea bathy LiDAR systems.
· Machine Control & Construction — Machine Control systems offer valuable material cost savings, onsite safety and high accuracy resulting in increased efficiency, higher productivity and lower fuel consumption. Customers will learn how equipment can become integrated and have seamless workflows with the latest smart iCON solutions by Leica Geosystems.
Call for speakers
Professionals with knowledge of the above sub-tracks who would like to share their projects and experience at HxGN LIVE 2015 should submit their abstracts by April 6, 2015. Hexagon is seeking original and thought-provoking presentations in advanced technology, user testimonials, industry trends, interactive training, dynamic demonstrations and more. Selected speakers receive a free conference registration.
Ideas of no more than 150 words in length should be submitted to the respective sub track owners below:
- Surveying and Infrastructure: Bettina Dense, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3D Laser Scanning/HDS: Geoff Jacobs, email@example.com
- Machine Control and Construction: Johan Arnberg (Acting), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Geospatial Solutions: Wolfgang Hesse, email@example.com
For more information and to register for HxGN LIVE 2015, visit https://hxgnlive.com.