Electronic Transaction Consultants selected to implement its advanced riteSuiteTM systems as the new electronic toll collection integration and maintenance services provider for the Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority.
Over the course of the contract, ETC will deliver system replacements at six (6) existing CTRMA facilities and implement brand-new systems at four (4) future CTRMA facilities. ETC’s next-generation smart congestion management systems will improve mobility and alleviate traffic on busy Austin-area roads.
For this project, ETC will implement riteSuite™, its modularized suite of standalone natively integrable subsystems that run on this same cloud-based technology platform, including the following products:
- riteView™ – An interactive and customizable suite of big data analytics, reporting, and dashboard tools.
- riteVision™ – An advanced vehicle and license plate recognition system built on machine learning technology.
- riteJetStream™ – A multimodal system configuration and transaction processing engine built on big data infrastructure and a modern user interface, with configurable microservices and pricing algorithms.
- riteOSS™ – ETC’s upgraded Maintenance Online Management Systems (MOMS) for system monitoring and operational reporting, with advanced functionality, such as smart KPIs and trending for predictive maintenance.
- riteTRAC™ – AI-based continuous automated lane performance and audit system that provides real-time lane performance monitoring and trending for early actionable anomaly detection.
riteSuite™ takes advantage of the power, rich features and flexibility of open-source technologies and the revolutionary design approach attributed to “Big Tech” consumer data companies. Beyond successful system implementation in accordance with CTRMA’s objectives today, this also means a digital infrastructure that promotes the sharing and consumption of all data across multiple platforms and services that may be required for future CTRMA digital objectives.
“We look forward to establishing a partnership with ETC and beginning the important work ahead of us,” stated CTRMA’s Executive Director James Bass. “The Mobility Authority prides itself on delivering best-in-class service, and we are confident ETC will help us exceed those expectations.”
“ETC is honored and excited to be selected as CTRMA’s technology provider,” stated Quarterhill’s new Chief Executive Officer Bret Kidd. “Technology-savvy Austin motorists will expect nothing less than the most advanced systems in the industry and the highest quality of customer service, and ETC is poised to deliver both, in a true partnership with CTRMA.”
ETC systems are architected for responsiveness to changing business needs by integrating seamlessly with the latest in open-source technologies and big data infrastructure, for a lean system that will remain technology relevant for years to come.