ESRI is seeking presentations for its Survey & Engineering GIS Summit, July 11-14, 2009, in San Diego. The Summit is held in conjunction with ESRI’s annual User Conference.
Presentation tracks will include the following:
- GIS in the engineering office,
- GIS in the field—Inspection/construction/documentation,
- Geodesy and GIS,
- GPS technology,
- Survey accurate GIS,
- Using GIS as a business tool,
- Survey and engineering GIS case studies,
- GIS in hydrographic surveying,
- GIS design tools,
- GIS for facilities management,
- Land management, and
- Survey and engineering GIS lab.
The deadline to submit a short abstract is Oct. 17, 2008. Visit www.esri.com/segsummit for more information about submitting an abstract and the 2009 summit.