ESRI invites surveyors and engineers to participate in the next Survey & Engineering GIS Summit, July 11—14, 2009, in San Diego, by submitting an abstract for possible presentation as a user paper at the conference.
Subject matter in the following areas is especially relevant for conference tracks:
- GIS in the engineering office;
- GIS in the field—inspection/construction/documentation;
- geodesy and GIS;
- GPS technology;
- survey-accurate GIS;
- using GIS as a business tool;
- survey and engineering GIS case studies;
- GIS in hydrographic surveying;
- GIS design tools;
- GIS for facilities management;
- land management; and
- survey and engineering GIS lab.
Track descriptions are available here. The deadline for abstract submissions is Nov. 14, 2008.