Hold on for a non-stop one-hour webinar ride! Review innovative design features for erosion, sediment, and turbidity control for linear utility applications. Pick up new technologies as a plan designer that you can incorporate into your next SWPPP. Obtain tips as a project manager to deliver environmental protection components of your job on budget and on time. Learn how to properly install and maintain innovative BMPs on linear projects as a site superintendent or lead foreman. Discover methods to address containment, recovery, and restoration for horizontal directional drilling inadvertent returns.
- Build margin into the E&SC plan design for linear pipelines
- Emphasize additional protective methods and measures at environmentally sensitive areas
- Discover implementation and Execution tips for Storm Ready projects
- Review flocculant applications to maximize treatment of construction stormwater runoff
- Introduce methods to manage Inadvertent releases for horizontal directional drilling operations
Presented by Ted Sherrod, PE
Ted Sherrod is a Principal Environmental Engineer with AECOM with key responsibilities involving management of construction stormwater and post-construction stormwater programs, design of stormwater control measures and training materials, and development of stormwater management plans for private and public sector clients.
Take the quiz and earn your PDH/CEU