Rules & Prizes
Do you have an original video of drone footage of an engineering or construction project?
Enter the Engineering Drone Video of the Year Contest!
All finalists will be featured in an article in Civil + Structural Engineer Magazine website
The top 3 finalists will automatically be entered into the Zweig Group Marketing Excellence Awards, video category. (250.00 value!)
Prize value of 500.00!
Stay tuned for more information.
- Videos must be between 1:00 - 5:00 min in length
- All videos must be uploaded by May 1, 2019
- Contest is open to anyone who owns the rights to a drone video of original, legally obtained footage, focused on an engineering or construction project
- Five finalists will be selected by the readers of Civil + Structural Engineer between May 1 and May 15, 2019 via online voting
- Only 3 videos may be submitted per applicant
- The final winner will be decided by our judges panel
- Your video will be used in Civil + Structural Engineer marketing with attribution
Voting begins on May 1, 2019
Voting will end on May 15, 2019
1 vote per video/per day is allowed.
Note that votes are tracked using your IP address. Many firms and businesses have the same IP address for all computers. We recommend encouraging your coworkers to vote from their personal computers or devices if you run into "you have already voted" messages.
The five videos with the most votes when voting closes on May 15th, 2019 will be the five finalists.