(Eden Prairie, MN) — DRI-STEEM Corporation (DriSteem), a leading manufacturer of humidification, evaporative cooling, and water treatment products, introduces the RTS® humidifier RX series, the most recent addition to DriSteem’s market-leading humidifiers.
The RX series is a compact, elegant, cabinet-style resistive-to-steam humidifier ideal for any application where reliable humidity control is needed. For added application flexibility, there are twenty-one models to choose from, with capacities up to 324 lbs/hr (147 kg/h). In addition, the standard single stage solid state relay (SSR) control allows for a tight range of relative humidity control, keeping it within +/- 1 % RH.
The RX series offers a number of features that make it stand out against other steam humidifiers on the market:
- Removable front covers with quarter-turn latches that allow easy one-sided access to the tank and electrical connections
- Large clean-out and heater plate for easy access when cleaning the tank
- DriSteem’s programmable smart drain and scale management technology adjusts drain intervals automatically based on water quality:
- Removes precipitated minerals from the tank
- Skimming removes foam and suspended minerals
- Matching Space Distribution Units that disperse steam with no visible vapor trail (SDU-I-RX), making the RTS humidifier ideal for use in finished spaces
- Industry-leading functionality of Vapor-logic® controller with an intuitive touchscreen interface:
- Start-up wizard for simplified setup; scan QR codes to access product manuals
- Color-coded alerts to reduce down-time and technical calls
- Contextual Help link on every screen
- Standard BACnet® connectivity
- Indoor and outdoor models
- Wide voltage ranges
- International approvals
- EN1717 compliant for protection of potable water supplies from pollution caused by back-flow
“The new RX series offers a next generation breakthrough in our resistive steam humidifiers, with ease of maintenance, installation flexibility, and environmental protection, while continuing DriSteem’s legacy of sustained quality and dependability,” comments Mysty Hanson, DriSteem Product Manager.
DriSteem is a premier provider of humidification, evaporative cooling, and water treatment solutions for commercial and industrial applications. DriSteem offers custom systems for critical indoor environments such as health care, data centers, and other facilities requiring precise control of moisture and cooling in the air.
DriSteem’s 50-year history of development and innovation has resulted in multiple patented designs that not only meet, but anticipate, customers’ unique needs. DriSteem is a subsidiary of Research Products Corporation, manufacturer of Aprilaire®, the leading residential humidifier brand, as well as air cleaners, heat-recovery systems and HVAC accessories. Visit DriSteem at www.dristeem.com.