Hawthorne, N.J. — The DFI Educational Trust and the DFI Women in Deep Foundations (WiDF) Committee awarded five grants of $1,750 each to women involved in design and/or construction of deep foundations to attend DFI’s 42nd Annual Conference in New Orleans, October 24-27. The grant includes free conference registration and covers related expenses for attending the conference.
The recipients are:
- Ashley Evans, Engineer, DiGioia Gray
- Eva Ieronymaki, Assistant Professor of Geotechnical Engineering, Manhattan College
- Hannah Iezzoni, Project Engineer, GEI Consultants
- Ashley MacMillan, Project Manager, Geocomp
- Shirley Tang, Geotechnical Specialist, American Geotechnical & Environmental Service
The grants are being presented during the Annual Conference at the WiDF Committee Networking Reception on Tuesday, October 24, at 6:30 p.m.
To register for the WiDF Networking Reception or to sponsor the event, visit www.deepfoundations2017.org.
The WiDF Committee is comprised of women and men who are advocates for retaining women in the deep foundations industry. The goal is to foster greater success and interest of professional women in the industry by promoting networking events, endorsing outreach and building mentoring relationships.