Portland, Maine — Commercial UAV Expo is a conference and exhibition focused on commercial UAV integration for large asset owners in select market segments. The event focuses specifically on the needs of large enterprise in integration of UAV/UAS for industrial use. Content includes systems selection, workflow integration, management of large data, legal and regulatory considerations, outsourcing versus insourcing, safety and training issues, specifications, deliverables and more. The event takes place October 24-26, 2017 in Las Vegas.
Target industries include Process, Power & Utilities (Oil & Gas, Nuclear & Power Generation, Renewable Energy, Chemical Processing); Construction; Civil Infrastructure; Surveying & Mapping; Mining;Precision Agriculture; Law Enforcement/Security/Emergency Response.
Abstracts are invited detailing case studies and addressing best practices including lessons learned and challenges remaining in key topic areas. Preference will be given to asset owner presenters. Vendors are encouraged to nominate asset owner customers to present. Product presentations will not be selected for main program (but are available to exhibiting companies in the product preview section of the conference program.)
Seeking use case presentations of UAV/UAS solutions for:
- Process/power/utilities inspection: pipeline, cell tower, transmission line, asset management, planning
- Infrastructure design, construction and inspection: roads, bridges, tunnels, facilities
- Construction: progress on a jobsite, innovative uses of UAV/UAS for precision measurement
- Mining applications: volumetric measurement, stockpile management, risk mitigation
- Asset management case studies: using UAV/UAS for documentation and management of physical assets
- Surveying & Mapping: case studies of UAV/UAS for survey and mapping projects
- Precision Agriculture applications: case studies of UAV/UAS for agriculture, farming
- Law enforcement, Security, Emergency Response: case studies of UAV/UAS integration for first responders, to address security concerns
- Regulatory landscape updates: FAA, regulatory initiatives, current regulatory structure
- Safety, legal, liability and insurance considerations: opportunities to field test within legal framework, risk mitigation, safety and training
- Planning for UAV/UAS integration with existing workflows
- Data fusion: Integrating UAV/UAS with other precision measurement systems and data capture methods
- University/Industry Collaboration: developments and opportunities
Note: Presentations must be original and not a repeat of a presentation given at another conference. Commercial presentations will not be considered for the main program.
The Commercial UAV Expo Advisiory Board will review each abstract; the final program will be announced in June 2017.
Submit abstracts at http://www.expouav.com/call-for-speakers-form.