Washington, D.C. — The Cold-Formed Steel Engineers Institute (CFSEI) announced the members of its 2016-2017 Executive Committee during the recent 2016 CFSEI/MASFA (Mid-Atlantic Steel Framing Alliance) Expo held in Annapolis, Md. The committee is responsible for developing and maintaining the technology transfer activities related to cold-formed steel design through seminars, webinars and the publication of Technical Notes. Members serve for one year and are elected annually.
The 2016-2017 CFSEI Executive Committee includes:
- Chairperson – Robert Warr, P.E. – Principal, Frameworks Engineering, LLC
- Immediate Past Chairperson – Jennifer Zabik, P.E., S.E. – President, Zabik-Turner Engineering
- Vice Chairperson – Georgi Hall, P.E. – Director of Engineering, California Expanded Metals Products Co. (CEMCO)
- Brandon Wahl, P.E. – Associate, 360 Engineering Group
- Nate Bacon, P.E. – President, Base Design Group, Inc.
- Paul Dalia, P.E. – Senior Engineer, Light Gauge Steel Engineering Group, Inc.
- Matthew Mancl, P.E. – Project Manager, ClarkDietrich Engineering Services LLC