HOUSTON – BGE, Inc. recently announced that Rodney Heisch, PE, senior vice president and Houston region operations leader, was elected to the board of directors. In addition, 10 new shareholders were elected at its recent board meeting.
Heisch joins Lee Lennard, PE, president; Doug Dillon, PE, executive vice president; Rob Harris, PE, senior vice president; and Randy Randermann, PE, senior vice president on the board of directors.
BGE’s new shareholders include:
• Chad Criswell, PE, senior project manager in the Houston region transportation
• Will Gutowsky, PE, senior project manager in the Houston region land development
• Eric Hampton, PE, director of land/site development in Charlotte.
• Donald Lange, PE, senior project manager in the north Texas public works department.
• Brett Mann, PLA, director of land planning in Frisco.
• Tricia Mosier, director of environmental services in central Texas.
• Jonathan Nobles, PE, RPLS, director of surveying in Austin.
• Brian Reinhardt, PE, senior project manager in the north Texas transportation
• Benton Schmaltz, PE, senior project manager in the site development department in
the Houston region.
• Tracy Youngblood, land planning and platting practice leader in the Houston region.
The addition of these shareholders brings the BGE ownership group to 43.
Ranked No. 124 in Engineering News-Record’s 2019 Top 500 Design Firms, BGE, Inc. is a nationwide consulting firm that provides a comprehensive range of engineering, environmental, surveying, construction management, and planning and landscape architecture services for public and private clients. Founded in 1975, the firm employs 700 people with operations in Texas, Arkansas, Florida, North Carolina and Georgia. For more information, please visit bgeinc.com.