EXTON, PA. — Bentley Systems Inc. announced that registration for this year’s Be Together: The Bentley User Conference is now open to all architects, engineers, constructors, geospatial professionals, and CAD managers. The conference takes place May 23-26, 2011, at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia and carries the theme “Sharpen Your Edge.” This highly interactive conference gives Bentley users the opportunity to advance their skills, increase their knowledge, network with their peers, and gain competitive advantage in the marketplace as they attend multidisciplinary sessions from nine conference tracks, including: roads and bridges, building, structural, water, geospatial, utilities and communications, plant, AssetWise, and MicroStation and ProjectWise. By attending these information-packed sessions, users will earn Bentley Institute Learning Units to establish their growing value to their respective organizations and advance their careers. Among the enhancements to this year’s Be Together conference are a wider selection of hands-on workshops and extra time between sessions for networking. Users who register before April 1, 2011, will receive an early bird rate. To register and download the complete Be Together conference agenda, visit www.bentley.com/betogether.
The information-packed, multidisciplinary Be Together conference features hundreds of sessions, including:
- interactive product tours and overviews of Bentley’s product roadmaps,
- insider software tips, tricks, and techniques,
- hands-on workshops and product test drives,
- peer presentations of case studies featuring innovations in software use,
- keynotes by CEO Greg Bentley, SVP Bhupinder Singh, and other members of the Bentley Software team on available advances in Bentley’s V8i SELECTseries software for the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure, and
- roundtable and panel discussions on today’s hottest technology issues.
Peter Huftalen, vice president, Bentley Institute, said: “The Be Together conference packs a lot of highly focused learning into a few days so attendees can quickly get up to speed on the latest innovations in our V8i SELECTseries software. Adding these new capabilities to practitioners’ skill sets helps them advance their careers while enabling the organizations they work for to leverage information modeling through integrated projects for high-performing intelligent infrastructure.”
The LIVE Zone exhibit and demonstration area provides an interactive experience that brings people and technology together in a series of dynamic zones. Hardware and software experts from Bentley partner organizations will be co-located with teams of Bentley product and professional services specialists to demonstrate — in hands-on sessions — the combined value of Bentley, Bentley channel partner, Bentley technology partner, and third-party developer offerings for modeling and analysis, visualization, intelligent deliverables, operations, CAD management, technology futures, knowledge resources, and collaboration.
The current list of Be Together conference sponsors exhibiting in the LIVE Zone includes:
- Premier Level: HP and Microsoft
- Conference Level: ZweigWhite Media
- Associate Level: AMD Graphic Technologies, Axiom, Bluebeam, John Wiley & Sons, McGraw-Hill, Motion Computing, and Z Corporation
- Technology Level: Luxology and Pointools Ltd.
For additional information about sponsorship opportunities at the Be Together conference, contact Christine Byrne at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-805-0432.
To register for the Be Together conference and download the agenda, visit www.bentley.com/betogether.