W. CONSHOHOCKEN, PA. — The new compilation, ASTM Standards on Environmental Site Assessment Process, features 42 of the latest ASTM guides, practices, and test methods on the Phase I and Phase II environmental site assessment process. This online subscription also provides instant access to the newly-revised E1527-13 as soon as it is available.
ASTM Standards on Environmental Site Assessment Process is a vital resource for environmental professionals, bankers, owners of commercial real estate, consulting firms, and universities. It covers many of the routine procedures and terminology used in properly evaluating a site to determine the presence or absence of environmental contamination, including:
• Conceptualizing subsurface and contaminant conditions to adequately focus subsurface investigations;
• Selecting and using drilling and soil sampling techniques;
• Classifying and describing soils;
• Designing and installing groundwater monitoring wells;
• Sampling and monitoring groundwater;
• Baseline surveys; and
• Soil gas monitoring.
ASTM Standards on Environmental Site Assessment Process is available as a one-year subscription for $249 at www.astm.org/BOOKSTORE/COMPS/SITEASSESSCMP.htm.