Baltimore — ASCENT – Center for Technical Knowledge, a member of the Autodesk Authorized Publisher Program, released its updated Learning Guides for Autodesk 2019 software. ASCENT’s comprehensive Autodesk 2019 Courseware Roadmap (https://www.ascented.com/AscentEd/media/PDF/ASCENT_Autodesk_Roadmap_2019.pdf) outlines the release dates for over 70 titles. Titles are available in both print and eBook formats through ASCENT’s online store at http://ascentestore.com, and in print at https://www.amazon.com/Ascent-Center-for-Technical-Knowledge/e/B00ZJGETZ2/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1492550591&sr=8-1.
In addition to the Autodesk 2019 offerings, ASCENT has released a French version of Revit Architecture 2018 Fundamentals, called Autodesk Revit 2018 Architecture: Concepts de base (Métrique). This title is a result of a partnership between ASCENT and Autodesk to extend BIM curriculum to the French language architectural community.
“Delivering BIM curriculum to the architectural community is imperative for Autodesk as the AEC Industry is rapidly evolving and the architect’s mission is expanding,” says Emmanuel Di Giacomo, Architect and BIM Ecosystem Development Manager for Europe at Autodesk. “Making our world a better place and helping designers create the world of tomorrow is of strategic importance to Autodesk, and therefore we have partnered with ASCENT to deliver the most current Revit-based curriculum for the French market.”
As an Autodesk Authorized Developer and Publisher, we are committed to serving the learning needs of organizations looking to increase adoption and establish consistent best practices with their Autodesk software investment,” says Paul Burden, director of product development for ASCENT. “Beyond delivering our leading and current educational resources, this year we are also proud to expand multi-language accessibility to our courseware with the introduction of our first French language learning guide.”
The following Autodesk 2019 Learning Guides are now available for purchase:
- AutoCAD 2019: 3D Drawing and Modeling – Mixed Units
- AutoCAD 2019: 3D Drawing and Modeling – Metric
- AutoCAD 2019: Beyond the Basics – Mixed Units
- AutoCAD 2019: Beyond the Basics – Metric
- AutoCAD 2019: Essentials – Mixed Units
- AutoCAD 2019: Essentials – Metric
- AutoCAD 2019: Fundamentals – Mixed Units
- AutoCAD 2019: Fundamentals – Metric
- AutoCAD Civil 3D 2019: Fundamentals – Imperial
- AutoCAD Civil 3D 2019: Fundamentals – Metric
- Autodesk Inventor 2019: Introduction to Solid Modeling – Mixed Units
- Autodesk Inventor 2019: Advanced Part Modeling (Mixed Units)
- Autodesk Revit 2019: Fundamentals for Architecture – Imperial
ASCENT offers learning resources for self-paced learning, instructor-led training, and on-the-job reference. ASCENT also offers Video-Enhanced eBooks, Official Certification Preparation books, self-paced eLearning and Video-Enhanced eLearning Bundles.