PROVIDENCE, R.I. — The American Society of Civil Engineers’ (ASCE) Environmental & Water Resources Institute is presenting the 2010 World Environmental & Water Resources Congress in Providence, R.I., May 16-20. Concurrent tracks and symposia include Education and Research; Emerging and Innovative Technologies; Groundwater Hydrology, Quality and Management; Computational Hydraulics; Irrigation and Drainage; Collaborative Tools and Processes; Water Resources Planning and Management; Urban Watershed Management; Infrastructure, Planning and Design in Water, Wastewater and Stormwater; Water Distribution Systems; River Restoration; Systems Analysis for Watershed Management; Bridge Scour; Hydraulics and Waterways; Stormwater Infrastructure; and more.
The following seven short courses are also offered:
- Sustainable Floodplain Management through Stream Restoration
- Economics and Benefits of Low Impact Development
- Maintenance of Sustainable Stormwater Infrastructure
- Principles of Streambank Analysis and Stability
- So You Have Been Asked to Be an Expert Witness. Now What?
- Modeling of Flows in Combined Storm-sewer Systems
- Removing Small Dams and Stream Barriers