DEERFIELD, ILL. — Stagnito Media, publisher of CE News and Structural Engineering & Design, in collaboration with management consulting and research firm ZweigWhite, is now accepting applications for the 2010 Best Firms To Work For rankings. The application deadline is April 23, 2010.
Firms can apply in the following rankings:
• CE News Best Civil Engineering Firms to Work For
• CE News/Environmental Business Journal Best Environmental Services Firms to Work For
• Structural Engineering & Design Best Structural Engineering Firms to Work For
• Structural Engineering & Design Best Architecture Firms to Work For
• Stagnito Media Best Multidiscipline A/E Service Firms to Work For
The rankings are based on workplace practices, employee benefits, employee retention rates, and more. To be eligible, firms must be headquartered in the United States or Canada and have a minimum of 10 full-time employees. Additionally, all companies must complete a Corporate Survey and get a minimum of 20 percent of the firm’s employees to complete an Employee Survey. Additional eligibility requirements can be found in the entry materials.
Go to hotfirm.com for application requirements and forms.
The application and evaluation process culminates in the annual Best Firms To Work For Summit and awards ceremony, which will be held at The Palazzo, Las Vegas, Sept. 28-29, 2010. For more information, visit www.bestfirmssummit.com. Speaker proposals are being accepted now; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in speaking or to suggest a speaker.