West Kelowna, BC, Canada — MicroSurvey CAD provides users with an intuitive interface on a complete survey drafting toolkit, including COGO, DTM, traversing, adjustments, volumes, contouring and more. MicroSurvey CAD is perpetually licensed and is powered by IntelliCAD, which is compatible with AutoCAD drawing files. With five available feature levels — Basic, Standard, Premium, Ultimate and Studio — MicroSurvey CAD gives users the choice between several tiers of features to ensure they are getting precisely the tools they need.
Notable improvements in MicroSurvey CAD 2017 include:
- Powered by IntelliCAD 8.2a which includes new commands and options, improved performance, and many bug fixes;
- Draw Smart Polylines which automatically update when the points they connect are edited or deleted, and can be created or labeled with the same standard methods as Smart Lines and Arcs;
- Draw Smart Point Blocks that combine the point node and text labels into one object, and whose labels can be repositioned with automatic leaders connecting from the labels back to the point node;
- Attach Bing Maps aerial, road or hybrid imagery as a raster image within your drawing file;
- Use Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive and other cloud storage and synchronization services – open and save your drawings directly in your favorite third-party service provider’s folder;
- Use Gons/Gradians, Decimal Degrees or Degrees-Minutes-Seconds for input and output of all angles and directions throughout the program; and
- Produce 2D or 3D Animations and Flythroughs with point cloud data (MicroSurvey CAD Studio only).
Customers with maintenance contracts can use MicroSurvey CAD 2017 immediately after updating their license key, and customers with expired maintenance or older versions can purchase an upgrade to start using the latest features.
A fully functional free 30-day demo is available. For more information about the 2017 version of MicroSurvey CAD, visit the product page at www.microsurvey.com.