Dubuque, Iowa — Eagle Point Software Corporation, an Autodesk AEC Industry Partner, announced an update to its Pinnacle Series software. This latest release adds many new features that improve performance and allow greater ease of use, including the new Learning Paths resource.
“Our new Learning Paths resource takes training to a whole new level in Pinnacle Series,” says Brad Heil, Chief Technology Officer at Eagle Point Software. “In addition to the ‘just-in-time’ training that our production content already provides, organizations now have a comprehensive set of Learning Management tools at their disposal. The included courses guide learners through Novice and Advanced curriculum for improving their Autodesk software skills. Additionally, organizations can create their own custom Learning Paths for on-boarding new employees and offering on-going education opportunities for career advancement.”
Key Features of the new Learning Paths resource include:
- Public Learning Paths for Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced skill sets are available for
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Autodesk Revit Architecture
- Autodesk Revit MEP
- Autodesk Revit Structure
- Autodesk Navisworks
- Ability for managers to make course assignments to multiple users and receive notifications when complete or past due
- Track progress on learners, through reporting to see who’s finished on time and who’s behind
- Quickly assess users knowledge through quizzes to provide insight into the effectiveness of training
- Interactive Workflow and Cheat Sheet content, Video instruction and Live Training Classes address every learning style
- Customizable courses can re-use public content and can include your own custom content and instruction
In addition to Learning Paths, new Reporting enhancements have been added along with the ability to quickly import Cheat Sheet content and brand custom content.
For the entire list of enhancements, visit http://www2.eaglepoint.com/e/8352/whatsnew1520-/5cw58w/1204429326.