Dubuque, Iowa — Eagle Point Software Corporation, an Autodesk AEC Industry Partner, announced that Dynamo content is now available in its Pinnacle Series software. Dynamo is an open source plug-in for Autodesk Revit that allows users to visually program data.
Dynamo can be used to automate simple tasks for time efficiency or to create complex 3D structure and building components that Autodesk Revit alone cannot model. It is a flexible program that allows for custom creation and has a community that continues to grow.
Included in Pinnacle Series is the following Dynamo content:
- Workflows that provide instruction on getting started with Dynamo and using automation.
- Live training classes that provide an introduction to Dynamo and walk you through using families and automation.
- Recorded training classes
- How-to videos that cover automation, code blocks, families and more.
- Cheat sheets to help users navigate Dynamo.
Pinnacle Series helps firms get productive with their use of Autodesk products by delivering multiple implementation, training and support resources in a single, concise interface. Through a combination of software and services, organizations get the most out of their Autodesk software investments, enabling them to spend less money on training and decrease lost billable time.