Traditional methods of coordinating design work-in-progress often hinder productivity with duplicate design artifacts and disjointed workflows. You need to find ways to eliminate these issues to work more efficiently and deliver your best results. Join this webinar to learn how you can streamline your civil design review workflows and improve the quality assurance of design deliverables.
- Common challenges to efficient design reviews
- What to look for in a civil engineering design solution
- How to save time by initiating reviews directly from design models
- How to make it easier for you and your team to navigate and markup specific elements of your design models
- How to leverage digital twins for 4D visualization and project coordination
Taylor Gilmore; Director, Product Management, Civil Infrastructure, Bentley Systems, Inc.
Taylor Gilmore is a director of product management in the Civil Infrastructure group at Bentley Systems and oversees the direction of ProjectWise 365 services and related iTwin services. He has spent the past nine years working on infrastructure management software and has been directly involved in the successful planning, design, and delivery of over 20 infrastructure management systems during his time as a project and product manager at Bentley. During this tenure, Taylor has been closely tied to the infrastructure industry by attending and presenting at transportation, preservation, and asset management conferences, in addition to his role in numerous inspection and asset management software implementations. Taylor has a bachelor’s degree in computer science from Grove City College and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.