FARMINGTON HILLS, MICH. — The American Concrete Institute (ACI) has announced mobile.concrete.org, a mobile-optimized version of its website. The site transforms the most popular areas on ACI’s website into a format more convenient for users with mobile devices.
The mobile.concrete.org site contains:
- Contact information: Phone and email contacts to ACI services and staff;
- Certification: Verify credentials of ACI certified professionals, find certification sponsoring groups and upcoming certification testing and training in your area;
- Committee Directory: Search for information on ACI committees, ACI committee members can search a committee member directory;
- Conventions: Access a convention program guide tailored for your mobile device. View all events at the convention, look up schedules for committee meetings and sessions, create a customized schedule and sync it to your mobile calendar; and
- Concrete Terminology: Access ACI’s popular concrete terminology database in an easy-to-use mobile format.
“As the concrete industry continues to access more and more information on the go, ACI remains committed to providing our industry-leading technical information easily and accessibly in formats that are convenient to everybody,” said Ron G. Burg, executive vice president, ACI. “We see the new mobile.concrete.org site as one of many steps to better serve the evolving needs of our members and customers.”
Additionally, new features and functionality will be continually added to the site. Bookmark mobile.concrete.org on your mobile device and check back often. iPhone, iPod, and iPad users can add the mobile site as an icon by browsing to mobile.concrete.org, pressing the “+” button, then selecting “Add to Home Screen” from the menu.
To access ACI’s mobile-optimized website, please visit mobile.concrete.org.