CLEVELAND, OHIO – www.mbma.com: The Metal Building Manufacturers Association (MBMA) has released its 2022 annual report, “From Form to Function.” It focuses on the growing popularity of metal building systems and how MBMA and its members serve the needs of this vital industry. It is available for free download at www.mbma.com/Annual_Reports.html.
“2022 has seen tremendous growth in the industry despite ongoing supply chain, labor and pricing challenges,” says MBMA Chair Tom Boal. “With the need for metal building systems growing, MBMA continues to lead the industry through advocacy, working with building officials and steel suppliers, and providing educational resources.”
The 2022 MBMA Annual Report includes:
- Expert insights about factors influencing the metal building systems industry
- An architect’s perspective on educating architecture and engineering students about metal building technology
- Overview of the inaugural MBMA Design Competition for architectural students
- Year-end reports on MBMA initiatives spanning accreditation, fire protection, sustainability, workplace safety and industry statistics, and other areas
- Educational and technical resources available from MBMA
“With a record number of new members, 2022 has been a tremendous year for MBMA,” adds Tony Bouquot, MBMA general manager. “Our staff and volunteers have traveled the country, speaking to industry trade groups and associations, advocating for code changes and updates, undertaking significant research and meeting with members and industry leaders.”
Founded in 1956, MBMA serves manufacturers and suppliers as it works to promote the metal building systems industry. For over 60 years, its membership has supplied high-quality buildings for use in commercial, retail, office, industrial, institutional and other end uses. The association provides a wealth of information on its website, MBMA.com, for anyone who works with or is interested in metal building systems. Resources include technical materials, research reports, videos and design guides. The MBMA blog provides the most current research and new ideas to propel the industry.