Senior Research Engineer
FDH Infrastructure Services
Raleigh, North Carolina
Dr. Mohammadian’s contributions to the engineering profession have been profound. Her ability to foster dynamic, multidisciplinary collaborations, combined with an unwaivering pursuit of creative solutions to the problems of aging infrastructure, help drive technological innovations that support the resilience and longevity of critical infrastructure in our increasingly interconnected world.
- U.S. Air Force, Concrete Facilities Assessment, Lead Research Engineer
- KPR India, Foundation Investigation, Lead Research Engineer
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Engineer Research and Development Center, Lifecycle Characterization Principal Investigator
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Engineer Research and Development Center, Underwater Inspection, Lead Investigator
- Louisiana Transportation Research Center (LTRC), Primary Technical Reviewer
Public/Professional Service: Transportation Research Board (TRB), National Academy of Sciences, Affiliate Member, Deep Foundations Institute, member, American Wind Energy Association, committee member, American Society of Civil Engineers, member, Structural Engineering Institute, member
Education: B.S. in Civil Engineering, Khaje Nasir Toosi University of Technology (Tehran, Iran), M.S. in Civil/Structural Engineering, Sharif University of Technology (Tehran, Iran), Ph.D. in Civil Engineering, North Carolina State University
See all of the Rising Stars here.