Professional Associate/Senior Structural Engineer
Princeton, New Jersey
Matthew Fahrenbach has an elite level of experience in the design and construction of highly complex and challenging building projects; he has worked on a wide variety of project types including research and development, pharmaceutical, biological, medical, bio-safety containment, educational, offices, and healthcare facilities. Additionally, Fahrenbach has embraced a leadership position, guiding his teams from concept design through construction administration.
- Penn Medicine Patient Pavillion, Lead Project Structural Engineer
- Hartford Bone & Joint Institute, Lead Project Structural Engineer
- Fort Sam Houston Battlefield Health & Trauma Facility, Lead Project Structural Engineer
- U.S. Naval Medical Research Unit, Building 67 Modernization, Lead Project Structural Engineer
- U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases Biomedical Research, Project Structural Engineer
Public/Professional Service: Delaware Valley Association of Structural Engineering (DVASE), member, University of Kansas, Structural Engineering Conference, presenter
Education: B.S. Architectural Engineering, Pennsylvania State University, University Park
See all of the Rising Stars here.