RFPs include space for potential food, retail and cargo real estate development
ATLANTA – Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) is seeking developers and investors interested in real estate opportunities in close proximity to the Airport. ATL’s real estate team released five Requests for Proposals (RFPs) in January 2022. The potential scope for the properties includes industrial space adjacent to the ATL airfield with in-place zoning, aviation-related office space, and possible mixed-use food, retail and entertainment development.
- RFP-S-1210369, Clark Howell Highway Development and Ground Lease, 12+/- Acres
- RFP-S-1210370, Godby Road Development and Ground Lease, 145+/- Acres
- RFP-S-1210371, Loop Road Development and Ground Lease, 8+/- Acres
- RFP-S-1210372, Riverdale Road (East) Development and Ground Lease, 15+/- Acres
- RFP-S-1210373, Riverdale Road (West) Development and Ground Lease, 1.8+/- Acres
To Participate in the Bid Process:
The City of Atlanta requires all companies to register in their database. More registration information can be found here:
More information regarding the RFPs can be found at this link.
In adherence to City of Atlanta regulations, Airport staff cannot discuss the solicitation once advertised. Please note that all contact must be sent via email to the Department of Procurement, Procurement Officer Jessica Boston at firstname.lastname@example.org.